Muslimahs4Algeria
Aslam alaykum wa ramatuallahi wa brakatahu ,
This forum is for Muslim women who have connections to Algeria.

NO MEN ALLOWED PLEASE FEAR ALLAH
Muslimahs4Algeria
Aslam alaykum wa ramatuallahi wa brakatahu ,
This forum is for Muslim women who have connections to Algeria.

NO MEN ALLOWED PLEASE FEAR ALLAH
Muslimahs4Algeria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslimahs4Algeria

A forum for women who have connection to Algeria ,to share and learn about living there life as an expat . Helping other women who have moved there support group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reghaia:where my mil lives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
umm kaoutar
umm kaoutar

Female Number of posts : 413
Emploi : To work towards jannah
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Reghaia:where my mil lives Empty
PostSubject: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:46 pm

:selam:

Réghaïa is a municipality in Algiers province, Algeria. It is located in Rouïba district and is the most populated municipality of the district.

Geography

It is located in the northern part of the plain of Mitidja, with sandy beaches along the coast. It is home to a Ramsar-recognized humid marsh and a lake having an area of 75 hectares (185 acres) and a length of 2.5 kilometers (1.6 mi). A natural reserve is being built there. There is also a 600 meter (1969 ft) long island there: Hadjrat Bounattah/Ile Agueli, one kilometer (0.6 miles) from the beach of Reghaïa.
[edit] History

Reghaïa was originally a settlement of the Kabyle tribe Ghaya. There are traces of Roman presence near the lake. However, the urbanization of the area started with the arriving of the Ouled Hadjadj tribe, with origins from todays Morocco. During the start of the french rule in Algeria, Reghaïa came into existence as a district by an act signed by Napoleon III in 1858, and it became a purely agricultural colony of 3000 hectares (7413 acres) which were given to two french settler families Mercier and Saussine (the latter was franco-american). The modern day municipality was created in 1974, 12 years after the algerian independency, as it was cut out from the municipality of Rouïba to form its own defined territory, but still within the province of Algiers. In 1985, Reghaia, alongside Rouiba, Ain taya, Dergena and El Marsa were included to the newly created province of Boumerdes. However the administrative reorganization turned out to be quite costly for the municipality of Reghaia. In the late 1990’s, a considerable part of its area was then again cut out in order to, alongside the newly created municipalities of Boudouaou, El Bahri, Ouled Hadadj and Heraoua, be included back to the province of Algiers.
[edit] Economy

The southern part of the municipality is more of an important commercial center, with the northern part still being agricultural. There is also the industrial park of Rouïba-Reghaïa which covers 1000 hecares (2471 acres) and employs a quarter of the active population. Among some notable factories belong to Citroën and Danone.
[edit] Transport

Algiers international airport (Houari Boumediene) is located approximately 15 Km (9.3 miles) to the west. Its train station is considered to be the third main station in the district of Algiers. Most long destination trains stop at Reghaia station, such as the ones which go to Bejaia, Constantine and Annaba. In addition to that, every 10 to 15 minutes, there is a commuter train to both Algiers or Boumerdes. The bus station is one of the busiest stations in Algiers, a lot of people from the surrounding municipalities such as, Boudouaou, Heraoua, Ouled Hadadj, Ouled Moussa and Boudouau El Bahri use Reghaia as the main transit station to various destinations, mainly Algiers.

the reason i have posted this are is that we are building here at the moment so insha`allah in the next two year we will move

we are not far form reghaia plaige and i see more and more business opening over the years ... where we are building ..it is beside the new road which now has alot of other building too and buissness opening under them ....
Back to top Go down
http://anisa75.blogspot.com/
umm omar
"
Reghaia:where my mil lives Newbie10
umm omar

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Asalaam alaykum

Aha!!! Now I know who you are Umm Kaoutar! This post and the one on Bachdjarah gave you away!!! Nice to see you around mashallah!

Evelyn
Back to top Go down
um-zakaria
v
v

Female Number of posts : 2102
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 pm

:selam:

barakAllahu fiki for the information mashAllah.

interesteing that this area is more and more developing.

I was there maybe two years ago and i have to say that the beach is very nice, i did not see so long algerian beaches before, but....
if you don't live there bring with you a campingtoilet!
I don't have unfortunately.
I think it is not the worst thing to have when you explore such sites in Algeria!

Back to top Go down
umm kaoutar
umm kaoutar

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:59 pm

umm omar wrote:
Asalaam alaykum

Aha!!! Now I know who you are Umm Kaoutar! This post and the one on Bachdjarah gave you away!!! Nice to see you around mashallah!

Evelyn

lol evelyn ... i thought i had concealed myself aww well the secret out ... yes it`s me anisa /umm imran
Back to top Go down
khadija
"

Female Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:57 pm

salam

umm kaoutar my bil and his family live in reghaia where abouts does your mil live, my bil live just in front of the market.
Back to top Go down
umm kaoutar
umm kaoutar

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 pm

oh masha`allah khadija

mine live in cheb cheb which is just across form the road of the way to the beach

and we ourselves are building in reghaia which is just a little way up the road form the new big masjid they built and where their building the new road /motorway
Back to top Go down
khadija
"

Female Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

salam
have they finished building the Masjid then, as i haven't back for awhile they were still building it then.
Back to top Go down
umm kaoutar
umm kaoutar

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm

yes as far as i know and it is being used too ..... i dont really pass it as before it their is a new road that stops you going through the town which passes where our land is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reghaia:where my mil lives   Reghaia:where my mil lives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reghaia:where my mil lives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muslimahs4Algeria :: Where We Live-
Jump to: